Friday, October 28, 2011

Another Quick Stop


Oxbow Park was another quick stop. There are some trails for walking/riding bikes and there is a picnic shelter at one end of the park, but since it's right across 49th Street from Sertoma Park, there isn't a playground or anything like that. And I didn't find a regular SFPR sign for this one, so we took a picture next to the Soo Skyways Airport sign instead.

I know I've already put pictures up from when Bill took the kids to Sertoma Park a couple of months ago, but the whole reason we were over near Oxbow Park was that we met up with my cousin and his family to play at Sertoma. If I thought it was a trick to get 4 kids to look at the camera at once, 8 was darn near impossible. This is the only picture I had where you could at least see parts of every face. : )

No comments:

Post a Comment